Well my weekend was pretty busy but it was a good one. Saturday we got up and had breakast. We chilled with some Curious George then Frank had a bath, got dressed and when I was showered (super quick) and dressed we were ready to go. We had to get a bus into town but first I had to drop off something at Nan’s house so we stopped in there. She asked him if he was going on a train today and he shouted, clear as day “I not”. It was quite funny as she wasn’t even sure he had said it because it was THAT clear. We left for the bus and once in town we hurried about doing what needed to be done before finally getting on the train. I had to pick up a book from the library that I had reserved online. It is called “Me & You” by Claudia Carroll. My current read is by her too and I am thoroughly enjoying it. After the library I had to pop to Specsavers to pick up my new glasses then finally we could get on the train. At the station we bumped into Frankie’s sister who was getting a train inton London with her Dad and Granny for the day. Frank and I were one side of the track, they were the other and he kept shouting “TT” (that’s what he calls her) and she was laughing because she could hear him from the other side. We got on and my Dad picked us up from the other end, 45 minutes later. Frank sat on a Frozen booster seat as my siblings are way too old for a baby seat so he didn’t have one. It was better than nothing and Frank was really well behaved, he didn’t try to undo the seatbelt or anything. The doors are child-locked so he wouldn’t have gone anywhere anyway.
We got to my Dad’s and Frank was a little shy, which wasn’t a huge surprise as he doesn’t really take to anyone except a select few humans, like myself. However it soon became clear that for some unknown reason he had taken a shine to my Dad. We had planned for lunch and my Dad said there is a pub down the road, in a walkable distance, so we set off. Luckily I had had the good forethought to bring the stroller with me so Frank didn’t have to do the walk, I pushed him along. It was raining but only a little. Once at the pub we got a table, found Frankie a high chair and we ordered our lunch. Whilst waiting for it, my dad and siblings took Frankie for a run around outside and whilst they were doing that my Step-momma and I had a catchup. Lunch came and we ate then we walked back to my Dad’s. Frank followed my Dad around all afternoon like a lost puppy, it was kind of cute. And also gave me a chance to relax as he wasn’t constantly calling me, climbing on me or clinging to me. We got a train at 5ish and we stopped off at Nan’s on our way home. He had fell asleep on the train for 2 minutes so I figured he would be hungry now, then he could have a bath at home then go to bed. Nan was dishing up a dinner so I asked her to do him a little plateful. He ate more than I thought he would because he ate most his lunch. But he ate. We left and after a bath we were in bed. I fell asleep not too long after he did so well before 9:30 lol good job really seeing as the clocks went forward an hour that night.

Sunday Frankie woke up at 7:50 but in theory it was, and felt like, 6:50am lol we got up and had breakfast, the usual routine, and off we went. We got a bus to the next town so we could go to the cinema. For the most part Frank did really well, for his young age, during his very first cinema experience. Right at the optimum moment when something was happening on screen he yelled “Oh no!” And everyone turned to look whilst laughing. I was bright red but luckily it was pitch black lol he watched the entire film which was over an hour then he got back in the stroller so we could go shopping before heading back home. We popped into Morrison’s so I could grab some stuff for work but I also picked up some flowers as it was my Nan’s birthday yesterday. Once we got home we chilled out and I changed Frankie’s nappy as he needed it changed. Then we got in the car with my mom and grandparents as we were off for dinner. My Nan’s birthday meal. We had a nice meal and Frank was mostly well-behaved although a bit shouty lol we went back to my Nan’s after dinner for a cuppa tea and he had a play then at about 4 he was dropped home. I went home and chilled out with some more once upon a time.

Considering the hour loss I didn’t feel tired so last night I found I couldn’t drop off even though I had turned my iPad off at 11:30 and my iPhone shortly after it. This morning when I woke up for work at 6:20 it felt like 5:20 lol I don’t think my brain or body has accepted the time zone change, yet.

WordPress notified today that I set up my blog exactly 2 years ago today. Yay for me, I’ve stuck out blogging for 2 whole years. Happy Blog-O-Versary to me lol I am proud that I managed it because sometime I can be a bit of a quitter or just downright fickle!

Start work soon so I got to go. This will be a long day, I can tell lol



Leave a Reply ...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s