A whole weekend

Well the week wasn’t great but it wasn’t awful either. Just a bit of the same old crap really. Work is always the same; stressful and confusing.

I spent the whole weekend with that guy from London. I don’t want to go into too much detail but basically, I thought we was getting somewhere and I asked him out. I used the alphabet bath toys and spelt it out and then showed it to him when we got to his.

He picked me up on Friday night, there was quite a bit of traffic so it was really late when we got back to his. He, of course, accepted my invitation to be in a relationship. Unfortunately about 12 hours after I asked him I realised I wasn’t so sure now. It felt a little weird, being someone’s girlfriend again. I panicked, I realised I wasn’t ready. I didn’t know how to break this to him so I didn’t. I just went overboard on the kisses, and hand holding and purposely saying “my boyfriend”. I thought it would jolt me into relationship mode. It didn’t, at all. If possible it shot me in the other direction. I genuinely panicked about it, giving up my freedom and having to think as a “we” instead of a “me”. I hate compromise but for the right person obviously it never feels like it but that is the big question here: Is he the right person? I really do not know. And that is worrying, that I am not sure after the time we’ve spent together.

Anyways, another busy week at work ahead. May have the twins this weekend. I haven’t been asked but I may have them. I love having them, obviously. They’re so funny and I love how Frank gives you a “big squeeze and a kiss”. He is so loving.

So my status for now is “in a relationship…”, the official status but saying that I never got round to changing my Facebook so maybe it isn’t official lol

I’ve had chronic earache ALL weekend. We went to Hever Castle today, which was fun and very interesting. It was in the Boleyn’s family for years, and obviously Anne Boleyn was Henry VIII’s second wife, and I am obsessed(!?!?!) the Tudors so the castle interested me. We got a lot of good photos too. After Hever we went to a local Harvester for dinner. It was loud but I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner. I got home at 6ish and had a nice hot bath. Am in bed now.



Leave a Reply ...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s